Urgent Vacancies in Dubai – Abuja Job Interview & Recruitment 29th April 2019.
Work and Live in the United Arab Emirates Dubai this year. Urgent Vacancies available in Dubai for immediate employment. Earn between N70k to N500k and more monthly in salaries and commissions. The next Interview holds 29th of April 2019 in Zone 4 Abuja. Kindly WhatsApp 09098887390 for general inquiries.
Job Offer Terms & Conditions:
Depending on the Job position you’re applying for, a typical job offer includes the foolloowing;
- 2years Job Contract with Company
- 2years Dubai Work Permit Visa
- Airport Pickup upon arrival in Dubai
- 2years Accommodation
- Transportation to and from Work
- Medical Health insurance and more.
- All nationals are welcomed to apply.
- Working Hours are 8hours daily
- Fridays are Off-days in Dubai
- Date: Monday 29th of April 2019
- Venue: Chesbury Hotel, Before IG House, Gwani Street, Zone 4, Abuja.
- Time: Interview Starts from 10am prompt
- Come with: The requirements listed below.
- Important Notice: You’ll be meeting with the employers from Dubai so please come prepared. Come neatly dressed please.
All attendees are required to pay a registration fees to attend event. You can pay your registration fees online, via bank transfer or at the venue however we’ll need you to send a text with your name, email address, phone number and the job you’re interested in to 09098887390 to book your seat. Booking to attend is important. If you’ll be paying at the venue, this is purely on a first come, first serve basis hence we advise that you pay online to secure your seats.
- Masons / Bricklayers
- Building Painters
- Shuttering Carpenters
- Steel Fixers
- Domestic Workers
- Tax Drivers
- Ability to read and write in English is critical.
- Valid International Passport (If you don’t have, we can help)
- 4 White Background Photo Passports
- Valid Driver’s License (If applying for driving jobs)
- N10,000 Registration Fees.
Click here to register and pay your registration fees conveniently. You can pay securely using your Debit/Credit Card, via Bank Transfer on Online Banking, using the USSD Code, QR Scan Payments, to mention a few. If you need assistance, please Click here to chat with our support on WhatsApp on +971524606637. Alternatively, you can call 09098887390 (Abuja) or 08185938764 (Lagos) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After paying, your receipt will be automatically emailed to you so that you can bring it with you t the Interview location on the 29th of April 2019.